Beaded Necklace Making Class
Join us for an exciting beading class sponsored by Alien Labs and Connected, where you’ll learn about colors and their connection to our emotions, and how to make your own beaded necklace! This is a unique opportunity to express your creativity and take home a piece of jewelry that’s truly your own.
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the symbolism of colors and how they can represent different personalities.
- Choosing your beads and a Nancy Chains charm that matches your personality.
- Techniques for creating beautiful beaded necklaces.
- How to choose and combine different charms and beads.
- A wide selection of charms in various colors and shapes for you to choose from.
- One Nancy Chains charm (gummy bear/ heart)
- Unlimited matcha, hand-pulled espressos, and infused drinks by LoudBucks to keep you refreshed throughout the event.
- The freedom to smoke during the event, ensuring a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Please note that cannabis is included, but feel free to bring your own bud.
Location & Time
- The class will be held indoors in the Valley, Los Angeles. Exact address upon ticket purchase.
- Date: March 3rd
- Time: 12 PM - 3 PM
We can’t wait to see you there, hang out, and witness the beautiful necklaces you’ll create!
BEADS & BUDS CLASS
- Refunds for event tickets are available up until 24 hours before the event. If you can no longer attend the event, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to request a refund.
Please note that this policy is subject to change and it’s always a good idea to review it periodically.